You design and develop visualizations of complex data. Complicated interactions are presented simply and intuitively, for example through plots or interactive documents. A concrete example: For a predictive analysis of the failure probability of water pumps, this could be a representation of these water pumps and their characteristics on an interactive map, together with a visualization of the statistical model for their failure probability.
- Previous experiences with data visualization
- An interest in learning new methods, tools, or programming languages
What we offer
- Flexible working hours, between 15-20 hours per week
- The possibility to contribute own ideas
- Short decision paths and a “hands-on” mentality
- Exciting projects on machine learning and artificial intelligence
Send your application or questions to email@example.com.